Are you ready to improve your smile? Whether you are a teen or adult, braces can give you the smile you’ve always wanted! Braces can straighten many alignment issues including overbite, underbite, crossbite and more. If your teeth are spaced out or you have gaps in your smile, braces can help too. Most alignment issues can be improved with the help of braces. If you are interested in learning more about braces in West Jordan, UT, call our office today to schedule a consultation!
The Benefits of Braces
- Improved confidence – Once you have the smile you’ve always wanted, you can smile with confidence!
- Reduce bad breath – When teeth are misaligned, cleaning them can be difficult. Once your teeth are properly aligned, you’ll have an easier time removing bacteria and reaching all the areas of your teeth.
- Benefits your oral health – With your new smile, brushing and flossing will be much easier. This helps reduce the chance of getting cavities or other dental problems.
- Easier chewing – Once your teeth are aligned, it’s much easier to eat the foods that you love!
- Improved speech – When teeth are overcrowded or misaligned, it can affect your speech. A straight smile can improve the way that you talk.
The Braces Process
The first step in a braces treatment plan is to schedule a consultation. Your dentist will evaluate your smile, discuss your goals and give you an estimated timeline for treatment. The next step will be placing and attaching the braces. Once your braces are placed, visits will be scheduled for adjustments. By making proper adjustments, your dentist can control which teeth move and when they will move. Gradually, you will see your teeth alignment improve. By the end of treatment, you’ll have a brand new smile! Once treatment is complete, a custom retainer will be made to keep your teeth in place. Call today to get started!